Data sharing is a business necessity. Trust in shared data is critical.
Gartner® states, “Data and analytics leaders who share data externally generate three times more measurable economic benefit than those who do not.”*
Trust-based mechanisms are the key.
What is a Critical Shared Asset?
A business-critical asset that has more than one stakeholder contributing to its shared record such as:
- Nuclear waste containers
- Raw material supply chains
- Digital twins of physical things
Why is Shared Data Hard to Trust?
- Unknowable data quality issues
- Manual sharing means data is delayed or missing
- Unaccountable sharing and consumption
RKVST Shares Any Data with Assurance and Trust
* Source: Smarter With Gartner, “Data Sharing Is a Business Necessity to Accelerate Digital Business”, May 20, 2021. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission.